Get your used car’s pre-purchase inspections today from Sean’s Auto Care in Los Angeles. We’re here to prevent you from buying a lemon. A professional inspection will tell you both what might be wrong with this vehicle and also what’s right with it. Our team of technicians are meticulous in our pre-purchase inspection.
What's happens during a PRE-PURCHASE VEHICLE INSPECTION?
A pre-purchase inspection does many things:
- Reveals hidden problems with the body, frame or engine
- Verifies the functioning of equipment, including options, on the car
- Confirms the condition level of the car, including such things as tire wear and the condition of the brake pads
- Checks trouble codes that can reveal mechanical or electrical problems
- Poor previous repair work
- Flood damage or fire damage
- Hidden rust, fluid leaks, burned-out bulbs, nonfunctioning accessories, suspicious odors and overdue maintenance procedures